New Program Offers Affordable Solutions
Legacy Health Partners has been working hard to add insurance networks like Regence, Blue Cross’s PQA (Portneuf Quality Alliance) Mountain View Health. Most insurance plans will be added and providers are or will be in network with the majority of local plans in the near future. In addition, Legacy Health is adding a program called ChiroHealth USA.
This is a discount plan that will allow patients with no insurance, or high deductibles, to find an affordable solution to their healthcare needs. It is primarily targeted to chiropractic work, but can be used for ALL providers at Legacy Health. The ChiroHealth program covers medical, physical therapy and even massage therapy.
More and more, families must choose between their needed chiropractic care and other necessities. In many cases, cash-paying patients or people who have non-covered services like Medicare end up paying even more than insured patients. This is because those with insurance have the benefit of their carrier negotiating the fees for them. With ChiroHealth USA, patients can take advantage of the membership concept to access the care they need.
ChiroHealth USA is a contracted network that allows Legacy Health Partners to accept discounts for network members. Joining ChiroHealthUSA entitles you to similar “in-network” discounts like insurance companies offer.
- A single $49 annual membership includes everyone in your immediate family.
- Partially insured patients with coverage for just some services can use ChiroHealthUSA benefits to complement their existing benefits.
- Patients can use their membership at more than 4,600 locations — including Legacy Health Partners.
Services At Legacy Health
Chiropractic: Dr. Wight is the only physician in the Idaho Falls area that uses VAX-D, a non-surgical therapy to treat chronic spinal pain. Used as an alternative to surgery, VAX-D gives the desired result while being both safe and cost effective. VAX-D is used to treat back and neck pain by using a patented smooth logarithmic curve method to distract the spine. Dr. Wight uses this decompression system with biofeedback and multi-axis motion control. This treatment relieves pressure on the structures that cause back pain, such as herniated or bulging discs as well as degenerative disc disease.
Massage Therapy: We provide massage therapy in conjunction with our chiropractic services. Massage Therapy is a form of treatment performed by a trained and certified medical professional. It is a scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of your body (muscle, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and skin) that include applying pressure that is fixed or movable, stretching, holding or causing movement to the body. Massage is considered part of complementary and integrative medicine. It is recommended along with other treatments for a variety of conditions. Massage is helpful with circulation and has been proven to reduce stress, headaches, stiffness, pain and muscle tension while increasing flexibility, easier breathing, healing of soft tissue injuries among other things.
Physical Therapy: We know that chronic pain in your neck or back makes life miserable. In many cases, this pain can be reduced or eliminated by one of our trained physical therapy staff. Legacy Health uses techniques and technology that provides our patients with state-of-the-art-healing.
Sports Performance: At Legacy Health, we don’t just work with people who are hurt or recovering from injury. We also work with athletes to help them perform their best. In fact, nearly all top athletes use chiropractic and physical therapy to keep their body performing at its peak condition. No matter if you are just beginning on your workout journey, looking to become a professional athlete, or want to dominate your church league, we can help you feel your best and improve your performance.
How To Join ChiroHealth USA
To become part of this program, all you need to do is come down to Legacy Health and complete a membership application in our office. We’ll collect the membership fee of just $49 per year and submit your application for processing. You’ll get a temporary card to use until your membership card arrives in 3-4 weeks. Simple as that!
Why Join ChiroHealth USA
This program is a way you can cut your healthcare expenses that are continually increasing. Your $49 annual membership is not just a great deal for you, but also includes everyone in your immediate family. This will allow your entire family the ability to receive the treatment they need at a reduced rate. You and your legal dependents can have lower cost for many chiropractic services here at Legacy Health Partners.
ChiroHealth USA Plus
You also have the option to join ChiroHealthUSAPlus — which is a program that allows for other discounted services in addition to your chiropractic needs. This program includes:
- Chiropractic Network: This allows doctors to set and accept discounts on the services they provide to members. Doctors at Legacy Health are part of this growing network of professionals dedicated to helping you get the care you need at a price you can afford.
- Dental Network: Members can go to any participating dentist office as often as necessary. On average, you’ll save 15% to 50% on dental care for you and your immediate family. The dental program includes routine check-ups, fillings, crowns, braces and even cosmetic work.
- Vision Network: Members can save 35% on the cost of frames and 20% on lenses and other items. Participating retailers include LensCrafters, EyeMasters, Pearle Vision and many other independent vision providers.
- Pharmacy Savings (Open Formulary): You’ll save an average of 31% off generic and 15% on brand name prescription drugs. Get a 90-day supply shipped right to your door or choose from any one of 65,000+ participating pharmacies.
- Lab Work Savings: With this program, you have the opportunity to access major clinical labs for blood tests at a discounted rate. The services available include lab, blood, fecal, urine, saliva and hair tests. Blood tests come with a savings of 20% to 80% through the same labs your doctor uses.
- Diagnostic Imaging: Members get access to diagnostic imaging at more than 2,900 radiology centers across the nation for a discounted rate. You can get diagnostic imaging procedures like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) scans at a savings of 40% to 75%.
- Can I join ChiroHealthUSA if I already have Medicare or insurance coverage? Yes, you can. This program will only be used for services that are not already covered by your Medicare or insurance.
- How long is a membership good for? A membership lasts for 12 months from the effective date.
- Will my membership renew automatically? No. You can renew your membership every year in the Legacy Health office.
- How often can I use the service of a provider? You can use this program as often as necessary. You have unlimited access to the services and providers at Legacy Health Partners.
Keep In Mind
This is a discount medical plan. It is not insurance, a health insurance policy, Medicare prescription drug plan or qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. This plan provides discounts on chiropractic services at Legacy Health Partners. You are obligated to pay for all discounted chiropractic services received. For more information, contact Legacy Health.